Monday, 6 August 2012

Custom Order


Good Evening,

I have a Custom Made Card to share with you, the card blank is a "Vintage Step Card" from "Which Craft". I have embossed this with my birds and swirls folder and edged with "versa magic Perfect Plumeria" ink and I glittered the raised pattern with "Star Dust" stickles.


I have used my "Sugar Nellie First Dance" image coloured with promarkers: ice grey 1 to 5, Warm Grey 1 to 5 and Cool Grey 1 to 5. I then used my crackle glaze to create an aged effect to the image.


The sentiments were computer generated and the butterflies created with a "Marianne's Creatables" die. I have also used "Platinum Liquid Pearls" for decoration.


The verse printed inside the card is from the Internet.

I have also made a tissue lined presentation box for the card.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Craft Your Passion Challenge - #122 anything goes.





4 comments:

  1. so sweet card and so perfect for us challenge ! thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely this little couple.
    Love the embossing.
    Thank you for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning andria.fabulous image and shape and i love the mono colouring and crackle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shape of card and I love what you've done with it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.