Friday, 24 August 2012

Do All Things With Love



©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards





Good Morning,

Another card to share with you, this one is more simpler than yesterdays, but a bit more distressed. The design papers are from my scraps folder, so I'm not sure of the brand.


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards





I've used  the "Tourist" digi from "Saturated Canary" and coloured her with my promarkers: Tea Green, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Warm Grey 1 to 5, Satin, Dusky Pink, Blush and China Blue. I placed a lace bow in her hair where the drawn in bow would be. She has been raised on foam pads.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards





I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers, but left the greeting panel blank. The gorgeous lace I have used is from the "Ribbon Girl", it's a gorgeous ivory colour and very delicate.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards





The gorgeous sentiment is a "Pink Petticoat Digi Stamp" and it's perfect for this card as it's a birthday card for my friend who runs her own photography studio :).

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Crafty Catz Weekly - Ribbon and Bows.
Charizma Card Challenges - #33 Lace.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Ribbons and Bow Challenge with this superb creation,

    I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us again next week,

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! What gorgeous soft colours - and the lace bow is such a beautiful touch!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the image & your colours. Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, lovely colours and image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this time
    Kate xxx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.