Thursday, 16 August 2012

First Day At School




This card is for sale here

Morning everybody, just added this little card to my Etsy store so thought I'd share it here too. I absolutely adore this "Lili Of The Valley" image and the little boy too. They are so cute with the uniforms slightly too big and shiny new shoes.....I used to love getting ready to go back to school and the first day when you had new excersise books and new pens and pencils lol!, I used to spend hours in Woolworths choosing them all, new a4 pads of paper and files and poly pockets etc....and here i am 30 odd years later still getting excited over papers and pens and colouring in :)


I have coloured this little lady with my promarkers: cool grey 1 to 5, black, navy blue, midnight blue, mustard, gold, caramel, cinnamon, dusky rose, purple, satin, blush and dusky pink.


The gingham paper is by "Craft Creations" and the  number paper is by "Basic Grey". The ribbons are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the little crayon button is from my stash along with the buttons.

Thanks for Looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Cute Card Thursday - Back To School.




5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Andria! I love that wee charm!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's a great image for our theme Thanks for joining us at CCT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andria.i love the fab little crayon and stunning image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally gorgeous, always love this image!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job! Love this card andria...

    Hugs

    Kim(a.k.a Digidarla)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.