Friday, 17 August 2012

I Want To Ride My Bicycle


Hi,
I just wanted to share this card that I made for my Brother for his Birthday  next week, I'm safe in posting it as him and his family are currently in Manchester Airport awaiting a holiday in New Zealand and Australia (jealous much!) lol. Anyway my Brother is into mountain biking big time so this "Lili Of The Valley" stamp was just perfect.


The stamp was coloured with my promarkers: warm grey 1 to 5, sandstone, caramel, cinnamon, sating, blush, dusky pink, cornflower, denim blue and pastel blue.  I highlighted it with my white gel pen.


The design papers I have used are all from my scraps folder, some are "Basic Grey". The "Bakers Divine Twine" is from "The Ribbon Girl".


This adorable sentiment is from "Pink Petticoat Stamps", I printed it onto white card but coloured it with my Caramel Promarker pen to match the colour scheme.
Hope he likes it.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Lollipop Crafts Challenge - #86 fun In The Sun.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andria

    I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, your colouring is always so amazing! truley inspirational work!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have matched the sentiment with the colour scheme and the way you have used the white gel pen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.