Thursday, 9 August 2012

Love Is In The Little Things


Good Evening, another custom card to share with you and the last Ruby Wedding Card for now ( got them to do all over again in November for my Aunties Anniversary lol). It's my Mam and Dad's anniversary on Sunday 12th August :) . This card was requested by my Dad.

I have used another adorable "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured with my promarkers: Cardinal Red, Burgundy, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cool Grey 1 to 5, Chestnut, Henna, Umber, Pastel Blue , Denim Blue and Leaf Green.


The design papers are "Eastern Promise - Dovecraft" and the flowers and lace are from "The Ribbon Girl". The sentiments were computer generated.


The verse inside the card is from "Google" and I have made a matching presentation box for the card to protect the roses. The sentiment on the Box lid is from "Lili Of The Valley" stamps.

Thanks for looking.

Hopefully have some Christmas Cards to share later....managed to get a head start :)

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following.....

Craft Your Passions Challenge - #122 anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, and big congrats to the happy couple! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! I love your creation and I know your folks will too. Everything from your color choices to your embellishments are wonderful. And a box to top it all off! Well done Andrea!
    Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
    Stampe Diem! ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful andria.gorgeous elegant design and colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Andria! So cute!
    And congratulations to your mum and dad!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.