Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Rainy Days



Card is for sale here.

Good Morning

I've made this card just for fun and I've really really enjoyed every part of it. I've used another "Saturated Canary" image (I'm totally addicted to them). The papers are a mixture of "First Editions" and "Basic Grey".


I coloured this little lady with my promarkers: Powder Blue, Royal Blue, Cornflower, Midnight Blue, Cobalt Blue, Cyan, China Blue, Sky Blue, Blue Pearl, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Tea Green, Artic Blue, Cool Grey 1 to 5, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink and Sunkissed Pink. I have highlighted the image with my white gel pen and added the raindrops with Diamond Stickles.


The totally gorgeous quotation stamp is from "Pink Petticoat Stamps" and is part of a digi set. It just gels perfectly with this image.


The ribbon and buttons are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the little umbrella charm was given to me in a swap. The gems are from my stash and the pearl swirls were created with Platinum Liquid Pearls

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Saturated Canary Challenge - #23 The Great Outdoors (well you gotta be outside to dance in the rain!).
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - #167 Add a Charm.
Stampin for The Weekend - #15 Monochromatic.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andria,
    It has been a long time since we've had a catch up! Thanks for your comments! I was thinking I might start selling some on etsy once I have a few more built up. I might be coming to you soon for some advice!!
    I couldn't remember where I got the font I used on my mermaid card but I finally found it! http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/im-bored/
    I'm loving this card - the rain drops are a fab addition! And the bow is gorgeous!
    I'm away for another wee nosey!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.i love this image and your colours and design are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning Andrea and yes those images are addictive.
    Great to see you at CRAFT this week. Good Luck
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wowzers! oh my!!!! this is just awesome! and I love the rain and the matching inside too!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FAB card hun! Love what you've done with this image and that sentiment also! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge this time. Come back again. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.