Saturday, 1 September 2012

Bewitched



©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have another little card to share, I followed this weeks "Sketch Saturday" layout. The image is "Saturated Canary - Witchkeys".

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have coloured the image with my promarkers: Magenta, Hot Pink, Carmine, Purple, Amethyst, Marine, Petrol Blue, cool grey 1 to 5, Ice Grey 1 to 5 and black, and highlighted them with my white gel pen and clear stardust pen.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


The design papers are a mixture of scraps but the gingham is by "Craft Creations". I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers. The sentiment is computer generated, cut out and raised on foam pads for depth.
©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

Thank you for looking.

challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Inspired by a song or film (films: Bewitched, Hocus pocus, Witches Of Eastwick)




7 comments:

  1. Andria I absolutely love this, fab colouring and great design. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, perfect choice for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous andrea.i love your dark colours and stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. I just love the star, and the colors of the witches is just wonderful!

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Andria, love the images and colours. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.