Sunday, 2 September 2012

Come Fly With Me


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



Good Afternoon Everyone,
Well my summer holidays are drawing to a close, we are back in school for an inset day tomorrow, so my uniform is washed, ironed and ready to go. I have this card to share with you today, I want to enter it into a NEW monthlychallenge - Without Words (sentiments allowed).

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



I have used "Fly Girl digi" from "Saturated Canary" and coloured her with my promarkers: Lush Green, Slate, Terracotta, Apricot, Spice, Ginger, Umber, Shale, Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, War Grey 3,4,5, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Tea Green, Pale Blue and Denim Blue. I highlighted her with my white gel pen.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



The design papers I have used are old "DCWV - Taj Mahal" and the sentiment was computer generated with "Chiller" font.

Thank you for looking :)

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Without Words - #1 Autumn: A season of mellow fruitfulness and rich, warm colours.
Dream Valley Challenges - #40 Something Old, Something New. (my Old: DCWV papers and card stock, my new: Digi Stamp).


5 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous hun! Superb autumn colours and what a fabulous image, I love it. Thank you so much for joining in our first Without Words challenge - hope we will see you for future months too. Stunning work. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    Gorgeous colours on this lovely make and your white gel pen has really worked its magic!! Love the finished look.

    The summer holidays don't seem to have lasted long at all this time .. .. though I bet there are a few parents thinking differently LOL!!

    Hope you are having a good Sunday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.gorgeous image and your rich autumnal colours are fantastic.
    thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Without Words :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning coloring! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the image and autumnal colours. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Without Words.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.