Saturday, 1 September 2012

Flutter By ... Hi...


Good Morning,

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


You can buy this card HERE

Had a fab break away in London, I've been a few times before but this time it was nice to have a good few days to just wander. Have boxed card to share with you, using a "Saturated Canary - Chasing Butterflies" digi stamp. The sentiment is a "Pink Petticoat" digi stamp.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have coloured the stamp with my promarkers: Putty, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink, Oatmeal, Petrol Blue, Marine Blue, Warm Grey 1 to 5, Tan, Caramel,  Cinnamon, Umber and Shale. I have coloured the background with my Putty promarker and Antique Linen distress ink.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

The design papers are from my scraps folder so I'm not really sure of the names but think there are some "Basic Grey" and "First Editions" in there. The flowers are by "Prima" and I've added button middles from "Haven Crafts" The "Crinkle Twine" is also from "Haven Crafts". I used my "Tonic Studio's Punch" to create the butterflies and added them with foam pads.
I used "Platinum Liquid Pearls" to create the swirls and my "Clear Stardust Pen" to highlight the butterfly.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers and also created a presentation box to protect the card during transit.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following challenges....

Saturated Canary - #25 Dotty.
Crafty Catz Challenge - #148 - 3,2,1 Three embellishments(flowers, buttons, butterflies), 2 papers and 1 image.
I Love Promarkers - 132 Anything Goes.




12 comments:

  1. Smashing card. Love all the details. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always choose your papers to compliment your colouring or do you work the other way round and choose your pens to compliment your paper? haha.

    Wonderful card whatever way and I'm glad you had a great time in London. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    I always choose my papers to match my pens, I usually just randomly pick a bundle of pens out of my box to start with. Then choose the papers and embellishments around that colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgons card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card andria.i love your pretty colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a superb card loving the colours so sweet..flowers are so lovely too ..thanks for joining us over at Crafty catz this week hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovey sweet card, thanks for playing along with us at CC this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card and fab image!! Thank you for taking part at I &hearts' Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card......thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card and image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our 3,2,1 embellishment challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love the papers.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work Thanks so much for entering at SC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.