Thursday, 27 September 2012

If your Feeling Blue...

...Try painting yourself a different colour

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

Well I'm feeling a little blue, my blogs been quiet and I've lost some followers, but never mind, thats not why I blog my cards so  I'll still create and share :) . This card is very clean and simple in design with a hidden sentiment tag.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

I have kept the inside plain and added a paper insert to this card. I distressed the image  and sentiment with inks.

Ingredients:

Digi Stamp: Travelling Colours - Saturated Canary.
Rubber Stamp:  Kids Quotable - Inkadinkadoo.
Card: Kraft - Papermill.
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl.
Distress ink: Antique Linen - Tim Holtz.
Button: Crayon button from stash.
Promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Cool Grey 1 to 5, Warm Grey 1 to 5, Apple, Leaf Green, Coral, Antique Pink, Sky Blue, Yellow, Bright Green, Bright Orange, Cerise, Turquoise, Tea Green, Pastel Blue and Denim Blue.

Well thanks for ssticking with me and i'll be hopefully back on sunday, just waiting for "Edward" to dry :) .



2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andria.stunning cad design and i love the image and your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hidden tag/sentiment feature on this card and I've intrigued to see a Dry Edward. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.