Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Sealed With A Kiss

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


Good Afternoon - Finally a card to share.
I tried to do this yesterday but Mr Blogger said No, you've reached your photo upload limit please buy some more space. At the moment I don't have the spare cash to do this, so took the drastic action of deleting all my 2009 posts and photos to free up more space :( .

Anyway I've tried something new and gone with a Pocket Fold Card, they are a lot easier than I thought :) .

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have used Red Gingham papers from "Craft Creations" and lots of embossed panels using my "Snowflakes" embossing folder. The Snowflakes on the front pocket were made with "Marianne Creatables dies" and raised on foam pads, the button middle is from "Haven Crafts". I have edged all the layers with "Stardust Stickles" and the ribbon is from "The Ribbon Girl".


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have coloured this "Lili Of The Valley" image with my promarkers (he reminds me of Oscar): cool grey 1-5, black, Crimson, Cardinal Red and poppy. I highlighted the snowflakes with "Stardust Stickles" too.


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

I have decorated the back of the card and left a blank panel on which to write your message. I can see me doing some more of this style of card this Christmas.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following.....

Alphabet Challenge Blog - P~ for pocket card.

 






10 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love red and white ginghsm, it always looks so fresh and that little guy is adorable (I used to have a Jack Russell called Oscar, great name !!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andria, this is absolutely gorgeous.. love white on white so clean looking and brilliant image and colouring
    Hugz Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andria, I love the way you've used the ribbon and the gingham and the button for the snowflake, and of course I love Oscar too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is lovely! The red with the white embossing looks so chic! Fabulous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so clean and fresh, I love it, love a bit of gingham. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge with your beautiful creation. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous andria.stunning shape and i love the sweet image and embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a adorable card so pretty love the colours too..thank you for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ...hope to see you next week and good luck hugs sasyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card,sp pretty, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love the bright colours and cute image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Pocket Card' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.