Thursday, 13 September 2012

Slam Dunk

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

Good Evening,

I have a quick card to share with you today, I've been practising colouring different skin tones (still needs some work).  I have used a Saturated Canary Image - Sports Boy.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

He has been coloured with my promarkers: Raw Sienna, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Coral, Cool grey 12345, Black, lipstick red, red, true blue, Bright Orange and Pumpkin. I have highlighted him with my white gel pen.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

The papers are a mixture and really old scraps so I'm not sure of the brands anymore. I used my Stars nesties and the lettering are stickers which again are really old so I'm not sure of the brand. I have edged the orange layers with my orange stickles to add a little sparkle.

Thanks for looking :).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Saturated Canary Challenge Blog - #26 -All the B's (Boy, Basketball, Ball, Blue).





4 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.really love your design and fab colours and great fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card and loving your colour combo too, thanks for joining us at SC, have a great weekend huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours too, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card hun! Great colors, design, and you've done a beautiful job with that cute image!! So glad you could join in our Saturated Canary challenge this time. Good luck!
    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.