Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Welcome Baby Grace


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



Didn't think I was gonna get round to posting at all this week, we went back to school on Monday and it's been mad busy in the kitchen getting sorted and i'm shattered because my body has forgotten how strenuous my job is lol. But i'll soon be back in the swing of things.

Anyway, this card is for an old friend and work colleague who had a baby girl last Friday, I'm never going to forget her birthday as it was the day after mine :) .
Good Evening,


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



I used the beautiful "Bambino" digi stamp from Sugar Nellie and coloured her up with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Dusky rose. I tried to keep the design of the card quit clean and simple. using my birds and swirls embossing folder and craft creations gingham paper.

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



"Welcome Baby Grace" was computer generated and "Congratulations on you new addition" is a paper make up stamp. I have edged the card with my white stardust stickles.


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards



The verse printed inside of the card is from google.  Thanks for looking.
Hopefully have another card to share soon.

4 comments:

  1. absolutely love this andria.beautiful sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andria - I love gingham on a baby card!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous caard Andria. Loving the colouring with your Promarkers.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andria
    What gorgeous new baby card, this is one to treasure.
    Just dropped over from Eclectic Ellapu - and became your newest follower.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.