Tuesday, 18 September 2012

What The Librarian Saw

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

Good Evening,

Just been watching the Great British Bake Off and now I'm soooooo hungry lol!.
Anyway I have this card to share with you, a custom order through Etsy using another Saturated Canary Stamp (I promise I do own other stamps lol).

©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

I have used What The Librarian Saw and coloured her with my promarkers: Red, Peach, Mango, Bright Orange, Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey1,2,3,4,5, Black, Forest Green, Caramel, Cinnamon, Tea Green, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue and Rose Pink. She has been highlighted with my white gel pen and her jumper and pen have been highlighted with my Clear Stardust pen.


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards

The papers are Basic Grey and the black gems are Papermania. I used my Circle nesties and the black card is from my stash. I have left the design relatively clean and simple and the customer did not want a sentiment on the front of the card.

Thanks for looking.
I'm going to have to cave in and have some cheese on toast for my supper :).

challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Passion For Promarkers - #167 Clean And Simple.








4 comments:

  1. so stunning andrea.i love the image, her sparkly top is fab and perfect cas design.
    thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous job you have done hunnie.... pleased you on my team of Eclectics.. great talent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Loving her sparkly blouse!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Andria! Love this image and her shimmery top looks fab. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.