Sunday, 21 October 2012

Brains On Wheels - Eclectic Ellapu Challenge #2


Good Morning,

It's time for our 2nd challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this week it's the turn of the Purple Team. Our Theme chosen by Paula is Anything Halloween. The emphasis on our challenge is Fun Fun Fun and we award badges to the winners chosen by our challenge host every Wednesday after the previous challenge closes.

I have a friend who has a halloween birthday and is mad about Zombies, so I have made her this Card and Bookmark set to go with the book in the photo - she dosn't read my blog so I'm safe lol!


The green paper I have used is by "Basic Grey" and the black paper is from my scraps folder so not sure of the name, but it has clocks printed on it. The black gems are "Papermania". I have decorated the inside of the card to match the front, the lace is from "The Ribbon Girl" it was ivory, but I coloured it with my Black promarker pen.


I have used this fantastic "Saturated Canary" digi  Rollerskating Zombie and coloured her up with my promarkers: Pastel Beige, Kahki, Cool Grey 1,2,3,4,5, Black, Purple, Amethyst, Red, Pear Green, Olive Green and  Moss, I cut her out and raised her on foam pads and then covered her in "crackle glaze" to add an aged Zombie rotten flesh type feel lol.


I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers, and used the same papers on the bookmark. The sentiment is also by "Saturated Canary" and came with the stamp.

Please Visit the "Ecelectic Ellapu blog" and check out the fantastic work and blogs of my amazing teamies and enter your own creation.

Thanks for looking :) .


8 comments:

  1. Spoooooky!! This is fab, I love the image and how you've coloured her! The lace looks great, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hear it for Team Purple! Off to a great start DTeamies :) Love this card, as will your friend - just perfect for a zombie lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.love your fantastic colours and really great zombie image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andria, you color combo on this card is great! I'm sure your friend will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great spooky card, love the image and your colouring.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously spooky card! Love the addition of the crackle glaze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Andria! This will have me smiling all day. Love your coloring on that little zombie. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your zombie card the colouring is great!
    Paula DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.