Friday, 26 October 2012

Tag!



If you can read this then YIPEEEE my computer is working properly again. I tried all day yesterday to upload this post but just kept getting error messages :( .

This tag has been made entirely from scraps of paper and card.
I used "Tilda with Holly" and coloured her with my promarkers. I highlighted her cheeks with my white gel pen and used my red stardust pen on the berries.




The Holly trimmed ribbon came from my local craft shop and the buttons are from my stash. The Red gems are from the Ribbon Girl along with the loop edged twine.


The sentiment used on the hidden tag is from Penny Black and the noel was computer generated. I have edged the card layers with diamond stickles to add some Christmas sparkle.

Ingredients:

Stamps - Tilda with Holly (Magnolia), Sentiment (Penny Black).
Buttons - The Ribbon Girl.
Gems - The Ribbon Girl.
DP - all scraps.
Other - label nesties, circle nesties, rectangle nesties,(web),  Diamond Stickles (Haven Crafts).
Promarkers - Blush, Dusky Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Warm Grey 1 to 5, Apple, Meadow Green, Crimson and Forest Green.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

CCEE Stampers - CCEE1243 Use A Tag.
Charisma Cardz - Dont be square.
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Twine.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely project. Tilda looks fabulous and I love all of your design detail.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. Adorable tilda. Magnificent embellishments. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and "Bonne Chance" !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.i love your colours and details and tilda is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!

    Thank you for entering our Ribbon or Twine challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and I love the hidden tag!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Riboon and Twine challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.