Monday, 1 October 2012

This Is Edward



©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


Edward Scissorhands, I have wanted this digi stamp since the first moment I saw it, now I have it I wasn't sure which way to go with this card, but now I've completed this one I've a few ideas for the next one so watch this space :).


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


Anyway Edward came from the Ocotpode Factory and he has been coloured with promarkers and distressed with crackle glaze and liquid pearls. He was cut out and raised on foam pads to add depth to the card.


©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


I have used scraps of papers as it's only a small card and decorated the insert. I wasn't particularly sure about a sentiment, because I didn't want to make it to Halloweeny so I used a Tim Holtz adage ticket. I found the Scissors brads in a drawer I've had them for an age, but think they go well.
©Iona Rose Hand Crafted Cards


Anyway, short and sweet, I've had an order for 6 Ruby wedding cards and 6 Christmas cards so that's going to keep me busy for a while. I also have Jack, Frank, Columbia and Riff Raff to share with you soon, they are all friends of Edward!

Catch up with you all soon.

Ingredients:

Papers - Scraps.
Stamp - Edward digi ~ Octopode Factory.
Promarkers - Cool grey 4,5, Black, Ice Grey 1 to 5.
Ticket - Tim Holtz Adage Tickets ~ TRUST
Liquid pearls - Platinum Pearl.
Brads - Scissors (Stash)

Challenges:

Lollipop Crafts Challenge - #91 Something old (scissor Brads) and Something New (edward digi).
Make It Monday - #109 Digi My World.

9 comments:

  1. Isn't he cute? (In a slightly weird and scary way!) I really like the crackle glaze and liquid pearls, and the cute scissors brad! I'm looking forward to your next cards, too - especially Riff-Raff!

    All together now: 'Let's do the Time Warp again!'

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I spotted your Beautiful Spooky card on MIM...Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card , awesome image and love the scissors brad . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so stunning andria.the image is fantastic and i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation!. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Octopode and this card is just perfect for those cute and quirky images!! Great design and layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #10, #11, #86, # 120, # 122, #198, #212, #226, #261 and #268.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been in blogland very much since my accident but I can't believe I missed this cutie!
    You gotta love a card with added Deppth! ;P
    Love it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This project makes me smile as only the yummy Johnny Depp can! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.