Saturday, 27 October 2012

Tilda with Holly


Morning everyone,
I thought I'd share this card I made to match yesterdays tag. I used "Tilda with Holly"a nd lots of scraps of card and papers.


Tilda was coloured with my promarkers and she has been decoupaged for depth. I have decorated the inside of the card and stamped the Penny Black sentiment.


Short and sweet today.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Ingredients:

Stamps - Tilda With Holly (Magnolia), Sentiment (Penny BLack).
DP - Scraps.
Promarkers - apple, meadow green, forest, crimson, sunkissed pink, dusk pink, pastel pink, blush, nd warm grey 1 to 5.
Other - Circle nesties (web), Red Gems (Ribbon Girl) Holly Ribbon (Haven Crafts), Buttons (stash), Diamond Stickles (Haven Crafts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and thoughts.