Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Welcome Baby Giles


Morning Everyone,
 Day 2 of Half term and another Baby card to share made for my friend and her hubby. I used the gorgeous Sugar Nellie digi - Bambino for this card and coloured it with my promarkers. I kept to a clean and simple design with this card, adding a sprinkle of sparkle, pearls and organza ribbon.


I found this poem on the web and changed the names accordingly, I particularly like the line "That you've made a happy landing" as Dom (Elika's hubby) is an airline pilot :). The design papers used inside and out are Craft Creations.


Sentiments are computer generated. Thanks for looking and enjoy your Tuesday :). I'm off to see Skyfall tomorrow.

Ingredients:

Stamp: Bambino - Sugar Nellie Digi.
Design Papers: Craft Creation.
Other: Liquid pearls, organza ribbon, diamond stickles (stash).
Promarkers: Powder Blue, Blue Pearl, Satin, Blush and Dusky Pink.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Card Mania - CMC#6 Oh Baby.
Kreative Stamp Friends - Clean and Simple.


7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet baby card and I love the verse inside! You asked on my blog how I stuck the bead string down on my card. I use a glue gun for adding all my embellishments and just add the tiniest amount on the back of a couple of beads every inch or so along the string of beads. hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card Andria and your shading with your Promarkers enviable. Well done and enjoy half term. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so gorgeous andrea.great verse and i love the adorable baby image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Andria.

    I can just see your cards standing proudly on the mantlepiece!!

    This image is just soooooo cute!!!

    Another great sentiment too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania! Hope you'll join our next challenge as well! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at creative stamp friends.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet ! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!
    Hugs,Мila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.