Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Candle Jar and Card


Evening everybody,
A quick little post from me, just wanted to share this Christmas Card and Gift I've made. I used an old Christmas Tilda for the card and the tag.


I used scraps of DP's and ribbon on this card. The Tilda was coloured with promarkers and highlighted with my white gel pen. I added diamond stickles to the roses which are from the Ribbon Girl. The buttons are from my stash. I created the tree with a nellie snellen doily tree die. I edged the card, tree, wording and Tilda with my antique linen ink.



I made a a tag that matches the card to decorate this jar filled with Vanilla Scented Tea Lights. Another cheap but cheerful gift set.

Thanks for looking :) .

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Andria and one less card and present to worry about for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a gift Andria and very pretty - Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning gift set andria.gorgeous sweet tilda and i love your fab colours and details.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria

    I love how you quite often make things that match and go together perfectly.

    It must make receiving them seem extra special!

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.