Sunday, 18 November 2012

Figgy Pudding - Eclectic Ellapu Challenge # 6

 
Thank God for Scheduled posts lol :).
Good Morning everyone, well it's Sunday and that means it's time for Challenge #6 over at Eclectic Ellapu.
The very talented Abigail has chosen this weeks theme "Layering/Openable/Interactive". I decided to go with a Christmas card using this gorgeous "LOTV" stamp.


I have paper pieced part of the image and coloured the rest with my promarkers: Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon, Crimson, Burgundy, Forest Green, Emerald Green, Blush, Cool Grey 1 to 5, Satin and Dusky Pink. I highlighted their cheeks with my white gel pen.


I have added lots of layers of scraps of old Christmas papers to this card, edging all the layers with my Diamond Stickles.

I also have a hidden sentiment tag hidden behind the stamped image. This is found by gently pulling the bow and charms to the side. The sentiment used on the tag is by Penny Black. The ribbon, charms and buttons are all from my stash.




I also decorated the inside of the card with matching papers.
Why not pop over to our blog and check out my fellow purple teamies creations, they will knock your socks off.
Thanks for looking :).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following.



8 comments:

  1. Hi andria
    I love, love, love this card, been drooling over it on the DT blog since you unloaded it. Stunning work
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! The colours and papers are gorgeous, just love the festive greens and the tag is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andria.love your paper piecing and distressing and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super cute! I love the paper piecing and colouring on the image. The hidden tag is such a great idea and I love the Stickles around the edges of each layer...never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card, the colours the layout everything
    Hugz Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image. I love everything about this card, especially the stickled edges! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andria

    A gorgeous card.

    Lots of lovely layers and brilliant paper piecing.

    I hope your "other half" is getting OK.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.