Monday, 5 November 2012

Goldfinger.... Ta dah dahhhhh....



He's the man, the man with the Midas touch....
Song has stuck in my head whilst making this card because I accidentally spilled my gold glitter all over the bed...Oops. Well I'll have a sparkle in my step for work tomorrow :). Anyway A Christmas Card to share with you - Custom order.


I've somehow fallen in love with my Tilda stamps all over again an had to use this super cute "Snowy Tilda" from the new Magnolia Christmas range. She has been coloured with promarkers: Warm Grey 1 to 5, blush, dusky pink, sunkissed pink and burgundy, highlighted with my white gel pen and paper pieced.



I have used scraps of papers and card , my snowflakes dies and snowflakes embossing folder, circle nesties and rectangle nesties. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black, the ribbon and twine are from the Ribbon Girl and the charm from Bunny Zoe's.



I followed the sketch from this weeks "Totally Tilda" challenge for the layout of my card and made a matching gift box.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Totally Tilda - #59 Sketch Time.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute, love your paper pieced Tilda. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. .. .. and I hope that song doesn't stick in my head all day!!!! LOL!!!

    What a wonderful creation.

    It is extra special for having the matching gift box.

    I have a feeling that you are going to have one very happy customer.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.i really love your colour and sparkle and tilda is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, fabulous image and papers. Love the vintage look you've achieved. Thank you for joining our Sketch challenge over at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andria - I love red and gold together!

    You've gone and got that song in my head now too! And I ain't no Shirley Bassey!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely card, love the paper piecing and take on the sketch, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!!! love the red and gold!!! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome creation Andria, I love the rich gold/red colour combo, the beautifully paper pieced Tilda and the gorgeous embossing detail!
    Thanks so much for using our sketch over at Totally Tilda and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a fabby creation. Love all this gold! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.