Saturday, 3 November 2012

Joyeux Noel - Card




Morning Everyone.
Saturday Morning and my last weekend off for 6 weeks, so this post  is scheduled as I'm with Leon <3 .="." candle="candle" card="card" holder.="holder." i="i" just="just" made="made" match="match" share="share" the="the" to="to" wanted="wanted" with="with" yesterdays="yesterdays" you="you">


The card has a hidden sentiment tag, and I have threaded through some scraps of ribbon, a charm and beads recycled from old bracelets. The Joyeux Noel was made with alphabet stamps. Tilda was coloured with promarkers and her jumper was paper pieced.


The design papers are scraps of Dovecraft and Basic Grey, I used white glitter card for the snowflakes and added buttons to the centre of each one. I decorated the insert with matching papers.



I added frosted lace to the edges of the blue mats and some platinum liquid pearls. I've also made a matching gift box for the card but it is currently still drying so no photo.

So thanks for looking. I'll be back tomorrow, bright and early ready for the new Eclectic Ellapu Challenge.

Ingredients:

Stamps - Snowy Tilda (Magnolia), Sentiment (Penny Black), Joyeux Noel (alphabet stamps).
Promarkers - blush, dusky pink, sunkissed pink, warm grey 1 to 5, tan, caramel, cinnamon, cornflower blue.
Design Papers - Wassail (Basic Grey) and Dovecraft.
Others - Buttons (stash), Beads (stash), Charm (Bunny Zoe's), Snowflakes (Marianne Creatables Die), Ribbon (The Ribbon Girl), Liquid Pearls and Stickles (Haven Crafts).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

1 comment:

  1. Andria this is a beautiful set, fantastic tealight holder, love that. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.