Friday, 2 November 2012

Joyeux Noel - picture laden post


Good Morning - wow I've had a busy blog this week lol.
Well Friday is here, last day of half term but still have the weekend to go before School on monday. I wanted to share this Tea light/votive holder I've made and it's so easy I'll be doing a few more as the are perfect Christmas gifts :) .


I found the link to the tutorial over at Coops blog thanks Nic or you can find it here. I have used scraps of card and design papers too which makes me even happier and keeps the pile down.



I used the gorgeous new Snowy Tilda stamp and coloured her up with my promarkers and highlighted her with my white gel pen. The candle holder has a hidden sentiment tag and the sentiment is from Penny Black.



The "Joyeux Noel" was created with alphabet stamps. I'll be back tomorrow to share the matching card and gift box
x.
Thanks for looking :) .

Ingredients:

Design Paper - Dove Craft
Stamps - Snowy Tilda (Magnolia), Sentiment(Penny Black), alphabet stamps.
Promarkers: Warm Grey 1 to 5, cornflower blue pastel blue, tan, caramel, cinnamon, blush, dusky pink and sunkissed pink.
Others - Ribbon (The Ribbon Girl), Snowflake Charm(Bunny Zoe's), Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties, Marianne Snowflake Dies, Buttons (Stash), Frosted Lace Stickles (Haven Crafts) , snowflake embossing folder, swiss dots embossing folder and Bells (stash).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog - November Something Hidden.
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #1 Anything Goes.



4 comments:

  1. Love this thea light holder Andria. Wonderful job :) you coloured the cute Tilda nicely too :)
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week.
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous andria.stunning set and i love the sweet tilda and icy colours.the tealight holder cards are really easy to do aren`t they, i want to try the gift card holder by vicky next :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Andrea.. This is indeed a perfect Christmas gift..
    Thanks for joining us in our very first Marvelous Magnolia Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas combo set with beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.