Thursday, 1 November 2012

Love Bubbles



Morning All,
OMG the 1st of November!!! and day 4 of half term and this week is flying in :( . Went to see Skyfall yesterday, I wont give the plot away but I will say it was AWESOME!

Have a custom card to share today, requested by my Uncle for my Auntie and Uncles Ruby Wedding this month.



This super cute image was coloured with my promarkers and highlighted with my white gel pen and I added stickles to the bubbles and water.


I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers. The sentiments both inside and out were computer generated.

Ingredients:

Stamp: Lili Of The Valley.
Design Papers: Basic Grey and My Minds Eye.
Promarkers: Warm Grey 1 to 5, Crimson, Burgundy, Tulip Yellow and Ice Grey 1.
Other: Oval Nesties, Liquid Pearls, Diamond Stickles, Paper Flowers (Ribbon Girl), Hat Pins (Ribbon Girl).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Eclectic Ellapu - #3 Recipe Chllenge, 1 image, 2 design papers, 3 embellishments of the same type (snowflakes and buttons).

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is really lovely Andria. Fab colours and all the pearls give a very bubbly feel. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ the stickles glittery bubbles they give lovely dimension to the card. Your colouring fab as always.

    Glad you enjoyed Skyfall I have yet to see it but heard mixed reactions. And don't say day four of the hols - there is still three days before we have to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable, Andria! Love the roses and those pearls are magnificent. Thanks for sharing. :-D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous andria.love the sweet bunnies and really stunning colours and bling :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Andria, love those bunnies any your design is fabulous! THanks for sharing with us.

    Hugs

    Laurian
    Eclectic Ellapu, Pink Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.