Sunday, 16 December 2012

Eclectic Ellapu challenge # 10 - Anything Goes


Good Morning,
Whooo Hoooo school closed on Friday and I have 3 weeks holiday :) . Also today is the day for the new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this week it's a special challenge as it will run for 3 weeks and the theme is  Challenge # 10 - ANYTHING GOES and both the Pink and Purple teams are participating in this one so lots of gorgeous talent and inspirational projects on display.  .

I wold like to share this Ruby Wedding card I was asked to make. I did not use any stamps on this card, just made use of die cuts and embossing folders.


The poem was taken from a free website and printed in ruby ink to match the card used for matting and layering.  The sentiment was also computer generated. I added white liquid pearls to the oustide edge of the card and a touch of silver pearl to the red heart.



I use an old Cuttlebug die to create the hearts, wanting them to depict the "Bride and Groom". I embossed and glittered the white heart.
Simple but effective.

Be sure to check out the fabulous work from my fellow Eclectics and why not enter your own project.

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andrea.i love the stylish design and the hearts look stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I think your idea of the heart as bride and groom is brilliant.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I just Love this!!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely, elegant card - the poem is such a great touch too. I'm sure it will be very well appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I must totally case this for my next wedding card this coming year (if you are ok with that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all, flattered actually :).

      Delete
  6. Clean simple and absolutely stunning sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.