Sunday, 2 December 2012

Santa Paws - Eclectic Ellapu challenge #8



Good Morning everybody,



Here we are with challenge 8 over at Eclectic Ellapu and this weeks theme is "Santa Paws and Snowflakes" chosen by the lovely Jacki and it's the turn of the Purple Team :). We want to see your Christmas cuties of the four legged variety. I have chosen my "Tatty Ted" stamp to make this gift set consisting of : card, bottle cuff and vanilla scented candle.

Card:


This was made using scraps of design papers and scraps of card. The sentiment is a Penny Black Stamp which I just adore. The snowflakes were made with a Marianne Creatables die and the embossing made with my swiss dots and snowflake embossing folders. The buttons from my stash.

Bottle Cuff:



Made with an off cut of card, used a circle nestie to create the aperture. Decorated with matching papers to the card and stickles for a little Christmas sparkle.

Candle:



Snowflake buttons are from my stash and the gorgeous ribbon was given to me in a swap. The teddy was stickled before heat sealing him into the candle.

Well thanks for visiting my blog, why not pop over to Eclectic Ellapu and check out my fantastic teamies creations, and take on the challenge yourself  :) .



10 comments:

  1. I have to tell you Andria that you have taught me something new! I have never thought to make a bottle cuff, and I am definitely going to try that out sometime soon. Especially because I am a wine connoisseur and most of my friends are too, LOL.
    Well done, gorgeous work girlie :)S

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning gift set andria.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the sweet tatty ted :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome gift set girlie! Candles are tricky to work with but you did such a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous gift set - wow so pretty - love the snowman - so glittery. Just stunning.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous gift set! The image is so sweet and I love your colour choices. I've never tried to do a candle but it's a wonderful idea, as is the bottle tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous matching gift set idea - lovely image to use and all the colours make it really cool and seasonal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may have been made out of scraps but you definitely created something really beautiful. The lucky recipient will love it. We are so lucky to have you as an ECLECTIC.
    Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - these are really wonderful Andria! A Gorgeous gift set! I'm especially impressed with the candle and how you managed that. Great creativity here! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful gift set - these look wonderful! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute set!! Love it!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.