Sunday, 30 December 2012

The Last Thing You Wanted To See LOL :)


Well good afternoon everybody,

I'm sorry I've not posted on my blog for an absolute age, I had planned to have a blogging break over the Christmas Holidays to spend time with loved ones but un beknowns to me and Leon we would both come down with Flu and a really nasty chest infection a piece on Christmas Eve. We've both been in bed for a week, had no Christmas dinner and only just opened presents yesterday. We've both had the emergency doctor out and are on penicillin so a quiet New Year for us lol.

Anyway enough waffle, I was inspired to make a card this afternoon whilst watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks...unfortunately for you it is in fact a dreaded Christmas Card.  I've used this gorgeous Saturated Canary stamp and coloured her with my promarkers: satin, blush, sunkissed pink, tan, caramel, cool grey 1,2,3, black, henna, burnt sienna, umber, forest green, olive green, gold, crimson and burgundy.

I've highlighted her with my white gel pen and my clear stardust pen.  The papers are called "Frankincense - Kaisercraft Twig & Berry Collection". The sentiment stamp is Lili of the Valley and the jute twine, mesh and flowers are all from the Ribbon Girl.

I have decorated the inside of the card with matching papers and have made a tissue lined box. I am determined that 2013 I will make at least one Christmas card per fortnight and not  be left rushing them out at the last minute and hating them like I was this year...nearly contemplated buying some SHOCK!

Anyway hope you are all well and have a good start to the new year.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I know how awful it is to be ill over Christmas, I'm glad you're on the mend!

    Congratulations on making your first Christmas card for 2013! It's an absolute corker, just delicious!!

    Have a happy and healthy New Year

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.gorgeous sc image and i love your rich colours and fab papers and design,
    so sorry you have both been so poorly hun, i hope you are feeling better soon.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a stunning card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.