Sunday, 6 January 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge # 11


Morning Everybody,

Wow 6th January already and time for a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu, this weeks theme chosen by the super talented Trisha is - Snow Much Fun. I decided to use this fab Tilda for my card and went with a little play on words for the sentiment.


I have coloured Tilda with my promarkers and doodled in the background myself and coloured that with promarkers adding stardust stickles and frosted lace stickles. I used my lovely fence doohickey die and my evergreen tree dies and swiss dots embossing folder. I didn't use any papers opting for white on white so as not to take away from the image.



The sentiment inside the card has been computer generated. This is a birthday card for a friend of mine who is taking a group of 16 -18 year olds on a ski-ing trip this Easter, so I'm pretty sure she'll be in need of some Apres-Ski and plenty of Schnaps lol.

Check out my fellow purples creations here they are stunning .

Thanks for looking :) .



6 comments:

  1. this is stunning!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha!! Love the play on words and a fab card design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andria.fab tilda and i love your winter scene and sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria
    What a super card, love the image and what can I say about the sentiment, very funny.
    Happy New Year to you.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great sense of humor! Lovely image and I like how you added the glitter to the mountain tops. Glad to be your teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Andria. Love all the details! Can't wait to hear about the top secret project?? Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.