Sunday, 20 January 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge #13 Special Birthdays


Good Morning everybody,

Well it's Sunday again and time for a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, this weeks theme was chosen by the lovely Vicky and it's Special Birthdays. Please pop over and check out my fellow purples handy work :).


I'm getting a head start and  have made a 21st birthday card for my Goddaughter Caitlin whose birthday is in December. I have used Tilda Sending Love Letter - Magnolia stamp and a selection of Prima Botanicals papers.


I coloured Tilda with my promarkers: marsh green, cool grey 1 to 3, denim blue, cornflower, powder blue, ivory, vanilla, saffron, satin, blush and dusky pink. I have highlighted her with my white and gold stardust gel pens. The edges of the white card and butterflies have been distressed with Antique Linen ink.


I have decorated the inside of the card and added this verse found on google. The rose ribbon and heart button are from The Ribbon Girl. The butterflies were created with my Marianne Creatables dies and embellished with liquid pearls. The quote sentiment is from Pink Petticoat Stamps and the happy birthday sentiment is computer generated.

Cannot wait to see all your lovely entries for this challenge.

Thanks for visiting :) .


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image, everything is just perfect, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card design. I never think to use the square on point like that. It frames the sweetly coloured image so well. The inside of the card is so pretty and ties in with the front beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate and beautiful. Love the soft colours on Tilda.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous andria.i love your soft colours and really sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andria, what a beautiful creation - as usual! Gorgeous image and colors. And those flowers!!!! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty - love the soft and muted tones and the embellishments are the perfect touch to this sweet image ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.