Thursday, 17 January 2013

OLiver


Well I didn't think I was going to get round to posting anything this week :(, I literally have not stopped! My top secret projects are finished, but I can't share them with you just yet.  But I can share this Christening card.

I used my trusty Lili Of The Valley stamp and coloured it with promarkers and cut it out with circle and heart circle nesties. The papers are from my scraps file and the sentiment computer generated.


Short and sweet from me, so much to do.

Catch up with you all soon.

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Andria. I love its delicacy. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. So pretty and delicate - gorgeous paper.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! So soft and pretty with that lovely image and great diecut frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria! Beautiful card, love the soft colours!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous andria.stunning sweet image and i love your delicate colours :D

    xx coops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.