Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Pop - Up Christmas.



Good Evening,
I have a card to share with you, just been having a play around and created a kind of pop up card. It's pretty much a work in progress and trial and error. I've things I would change on the next one...don't know what possessed me to go with brown Christmas trees lol.

Anyway I used 3 Magnolia Christmas stamps, decoupaged the Tilda's and coloured them all with promarkers.



I also used my Cheery Lynn Christmas Tree Die and Magnolia Doohickey Lovely Fence die. The design papers is Basic Grey Wassail.

Anyway short and sweet from me. Hope those of you  who like the snow and affected by it enjoyed it and those of you like me who hate it, it starts to thaw soon. Luckily in West Cumbria we've missed the worst of it, and what we got on Monday is more or less gone, however the mountains on the Edge of the Lake District are well and truly covered.

Catch up with you all soon :).

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - #226 Make A Scene.
Paper Playtime - #2 Use Some Brown.


4 comments:

  1. So very sweet - love the design and the cute images look great on this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.really gorgeous images and details and your design is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and a really fab scene you have created, love how you've pulled it all together. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ~ brown trees and all. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week for our "Use Some Brown" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.