Friday, 4 January 2013

Tag


Good Evening,

I have been experimenting with some new dies I got for christmas and have made this tag. I have used scraps of card and design papers. I used my new Memory Box Frosty Border die and scraps of ribbon.


I used the gorgeous Snowy Tilda Magnolia Stamp and coloured her with my promarkers: Warm Grey 1 to 5, Satin, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Cool Aqua, Tea Green, Duck Egg and highlighted her with my white gel pen. I embellished the snowflake with pearls and decoupaged Tilda on foam pads for a little depth.



I added a snowflake button that I've had since I first started crafting 4 year ago and the sentiment is a Penny Black Stamp. I've embellished the die with pearls from the Ribbon Girl and distressed the edges of my papers.

Thanks for looking :) .

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following challenges...

Tildas Town # 34 Anything Goes.
Simply Create - Anything goes.

10 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation! What gorgeous ribbons, and Tilda is just adorable, your colouring is so good!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how you used pearls on the snowflake...brilliant! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really fab, love the soft colors
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous tag andria.really sweet tilda and your colours and details are beautiful :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Andria as always your creations are beautiful.
    So sorry you were both poorly over Christmas. I was ill before with suspected pneumonia.
    Good to see you posting. Annex

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh wow!! so utterly gorgeous!! hope your feeling better soon!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too lovely Andria, lot of fab details!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Tilda's Town this week.

    I wish you a healthy and happy new year, hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation Andria! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Andria! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tag is beautiful Andria!!
    Love the papers and details and your colouring's awesome!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.