Sunday, 3 February 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge #15 Special Anniversaries


Well Good morning to you, fingers crossed I'm up and running again and back to normal. The weather killed my internet and then my lap top was critical for a while but has now pulled through lol.

Anyway it's Sunday again and February at long last January always seems like such a long month, so time for a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu. This week our lovely hostess is Madeleen and her theme is: Special Anniversaries.


I have made a "First Year" Anniversary card for a friend of mine. I used this lovely new release "Lili Of The Valley" stamp and coloured it with my promarkers. I used my circle nesties and heart nesties and embellished the card with paper roses and pearls from "The Ribbon Girl".



My design paper is homemade and computer generated in different fonts. I used my "Magnolia Doohickey Tag" die for the hidden sentiment which is two "Lili Of The Valley Stamps". The Ribbon and Heart charm are from my stash.

Go check out my fellow purple teamies creations, they are totally totally gorgeous. Cannot wait to see what you all come up with.

Thanks for looking :) .

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andria. Gorgeously coloured image and your background paper is wonderful - nice job on printer! The pearls are a lovely finishing touch and I love the tag and heart. Have a lovely week. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous! Thanks, too, for the blog visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully sweet card. The image is adorable. I love, love, love the flowers and the little heart charm is just the right touch. Very well done sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully stylish!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.