Sunday, 17 February 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge # 17 Photo Inspiration


Morning Everybody,

It's Sunday again and time for another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This week is the turn of the purples and I get to host my very first challenge.

So I've chosen

Eclectic Ellapu  Challenge #17 - Photo Inspiration

here's your gorgeous pic:


I have needed to make a birthday card so used this photo as my inspiration. I was inspired by the pink, white and brown, the net and the roses as you can see below.


The beautiful sentiment is a Penny Black stamp and this gorgeous Tilda was coloured with promarkers and highlighted with my white gel pen. She has also been decoupaged for a 3d effect although it's hard to see from the photo. The twine, net, roses and buttons are all from the Ribbon girl.



The papers are from my scraps folder and the card has been edged with brown in and distressed with scissors as have the papers. I've also used my circle nesties and swiss dots embossing folders.

I'm so excited to see what you come up with, please go check out my fellow teamies work too.

Thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration photo, & Iove your card, the polka dot outfit is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration photo Andrea, lovely card and thanks for your lovely words on mine...have joined your blog too...luv annie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time, if you have time, I would love to get a tutortial on how to create this fold. bmcuttino@hotmail.com
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andria

    Lovely to see that you have found yourself a little crafty playtime.

    You have taken your inspiration from a very beautiful photograph.

    Love the net and of course those gorgeous heart buttons!

    I hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andria,
    It seems like forever since I've been able to visit your blog, so I've been enjoying catching up.
    I love this card - that Tilda is so cute and I love your flower arrangement.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sweetie, I love your take on the photo inspiration. What's not to love about Tilda, Huh? Your combination of elements is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.