Monday, 25 February 2013

SuPeR HeRo



Good Evening everybody,
a quick card to share with you this was a custom order using this gorgeous "Mo Manning " image.



I have suspended the super hero from a strip of acetate to give the impression he is flying. The papers used are a mixture of "Basic Grey" and "My Minds Eye". I have also used my star nesties and swiss dots embossing folder.



The digi was coloured with my promarkers and highlighted with my white gel pen. The sentiment was computer generated.

Thank you for looking :) .

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following....

Paper Makeup Stamps - Digi Makeove Challenge 77 - Stripes.
Songbird Challenges - Sixteen going on Seventeen (use an age).

7 comments:

  1. Really fun card, love it hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a a fabulous boys card. Such a fun image and love the design.
    Hug Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.really love your design and colours and the image is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Andria! It's just super! :P

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and creative boy card like the stripes thanks for sharing with us at digimake over with pms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card Andria!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. Perfect for a little boy! Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.