Wednesday, 6 March 2013

All you need in life....





.....is a friend with chocolate.

Evening everyone, thought I would share this card with you today, a custom order. I have used two magnolia stamps and Tilda has been coloured with my promarkers: blush, raw sienna, caramel, warm grey 4, warm grey 5, warm grey 3, putty, satin, tan, almond, dusky pink, burnt sienna and cool grey 1.


The design papers are a mixture of craft creations and my minds eye. I have used my circle and rectangle nesties.



The card has an hidden sentiment tag and the sentiment is an inkadinkadoo stamp. The tag was cut with my magnolia doohickey die. The ribbon, twine, flowers and mesh are all from the ribbon girl as are the wooden heart buttons. The pearls are from my stash.

Thanks for looking :) .

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Passion For Promarkers - One For The Ladies.
Crafts and me challenge - #123 Tag It.


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andria. Love the cute image and the design and papers are fab.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty- love the vintage feel with the muted tones and such a gorgeous design too - wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andrea.really sweet tilda and i love your wonderful details and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria! What an adorable card, very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning andria.really love the gorgeous design and colours and fab sweet tilda.
    thanks for joining in the Crafts and Me challenge and the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Andria!! Great vintage feel and the design is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.