Sunday, 17 March 2013

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge


Good morning everybody, i'm sorry i've not blogged for a while, I've been poorly this week and not really been up to it. Anyway it's time for another challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and my fellow purple teamie Elisa is your hostess. Our theme is "Baby and/or Pregnancy".


I have decided to go with a pregnancy card and used this gorgeous image from"Redonkulous Designs". I've coloured her with my promarkers and highlighted her with my gel pen. I added a small gem to her earring and hair clip.



The papers are by "Craft Creations" and the flowers are from my stash. The sentiment was computer generated.  I look forward to checking out all your lovely entries, check out our blog to see the rest of the purples inspiration.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card andria.really pretty design and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.