Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma



Good Evening everybody and happy Wednesday, school closed today for the Easter Holidays whoo hoo :).
I thought I would share this card, it's a custom order for a 60th Birthday card for a grandma.
I used this super gorgeous image from "Mo Manning" and coloured it with my promarkers and highlighted it with my white gel pen.



I have made the card an easel fold as I think these are always extra special and I wanted to add the lovely poem I found on google. The papers are from my scraps and the gems are from my stash.



The butterflies were made with a "Marianne Creatables" die and glittered. The sentiments were computer generated and glittered.

Thank you for looking :).

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andrea.beautiful verse and colours and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white pen on the children's pyjama's give the card a really dreamy appearance. I ♥ it, hope the Grandma did too.

    Have a good Easter break. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.