Sunday, 3 March 2013

One For The Boys


Good Morning everybody,
It's time for a new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this week it's the turn of us purples and the lovely talented Madeleen is our hostess with the mostess.
Her theme is "Anything for children (under 12)".
So I took this opportunity to make my Nephew Eughans Birthday card as he's ten on Tuesday!


I used this gorgeous "Mo Manning - Video Boy" digi stamp as it's Eughan to a T (same hair same elfin like face and he loves his video games). I coloured the image with my promarkers and highlighted it with my white and clear stardust gel pens.



The papers I have used on this card are by "Craft Creations" and the card is from my stash. The sentiments on the card are computer generated and I decorated the insert with matching papers.
Cannot wait to see all your lovely entries this week, pop over to our blog and check out my fellow teamies inspirational photos :).

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I have this image and it is perfect for a boys birthday. It is so versatile as I used it for my sons birthday and he is 30 lol. love your colouring and overall project.
    Hugz and Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andria, I am so loving your card. This is just what my youngest looks like when he is gaming. Great job!~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.