Monday, 1 April 2013

Autism Awareness



Good Afternoon and a Happy Belated Easter. I've been away for the weekend so my sincere apologies to my fellow purple teamies on my late posting for this weeks Eclectic Ellapu Challenge.
This weeks theme is "Autism Awareness or use of Primary Colours in your project". The theme was chosen by Trisha and is close to her heart and my own for personal reasons.

I decided to make something which could be stood on a desk to raise awareness, using the jigsaw pieces associated with "The National Autistic Society"







Please check out my fellow purples beautiful creations here.

Thank you for looking :).

4 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.fabulous design and a great design to raise awareness :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certain to catch people's attention Andria. Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design of this piece is wonderful. I love how you have used the puzzle piece theme differently on the two sides and the matting is fabulous. I also really like the messages that you have included for the Autism Awareness component. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous&creative card. Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.