Monday, 15 April 2013

DIY Dad


**Available to buy here**

Good Evening everyone,
quick posting from me as we went back to school today and I'm shattered plus I've not been able to shift a nasty chest infection for a while now so waiting for emmergency Dr to call back.

Anyway this is a new design exclusive to my Etsy shop for Fathers Day. I used the gorgeous "LOTV" stamp coloured with promarkers. The design papers are really old and scraps of a 12 x 12 sheet so cannot remember the name.


I have cut out the bear and decoupaged him to add a little depth to the card. The sentiment is also an "LOTV" stamp, stamped onto kraft card. I have embellished the card with some little diy brads from my stash.



I have also decorated the inside of the card with matching papers.

Thank you so much for looking. Catch up with you all later.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Cards For Men - #18 Anything goes.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the papers, design and embellishments are lovely
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andria

    A really lovely Father's Day card!! Such a cute image.

    Hope you manage to get that chest infection sorted soon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.fab sweet bear and i love you bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Love the distressed edges. Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.