Sunday, 28 April 2013

Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes



Good Morning
***Advance Warning - Photo Overload*** lol

Another challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and our hostess with the mostess is Paula. She has chosen an really easy theme - Anything Goes :) .

I have chosen this Exploding Box Card as my inspiration for you all, my first ever attempt and a custom order for my God Daughter.


These are surprisingly really easy to do, I followed a "scor-pal" tutorial for the measurements using my scor-pal board and used up lots of scraps of paper and cards which is always a bonus in my book too.



I love this "Tilda" stamp, you may have seen it a lot recently (so versatile). I coloured her with promarkers and  then cut her out and attached her to the base of the card so she is standing upright. I added stardust stickles to her champagne glass.



I have embellished the card with paper roses, pearl hearts, crystals, butterflies and ribbon. The gorgeously super sparkly numbers I found in my local craft shop :).

I can definitely see me making more of these :).

Thanks for visiting, please check out my purple teams fantastic creations here, and enter you own.



7 comments:

  1. Andria this is so so stunning. I love exploding boxes but to date have not been successful. I love your work and this is no exception. Hugz Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fabulous andria.really love the stunning design and gorgeous pretty tilda and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andria

    You have certainly put lots and lots of work into this lovely creation.

    What a beautiful finished project.

    Definitely a keepsake!!!!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fantastic Andria. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fantasic work, your very talented :) x

    Looking forward to working with you on eclectic ellapu.

    Now following to.

    Ami-May

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andria, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.