Sunday, 14 April 2013

Eclectic Ellapu - Put a Tag On it Challenge


Well Good Morning Everybody,
Sad day for me last day of my Easter Holidays, back at School tomorrow :( lol. But happy news too it's time for another challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and our lovely hostess is my fellow purpley Bonnie and the theme is "Put A Tag On It".

I have had another request for a custom card with a hidden sentiment tag so thought this was perfect to share with you as inspiration for our challenge.  I coloured the gorgeous "Tilda" with my promarkers and added stardust stickles to her dress and shoes for a little birthday sparkle.


The flowers and buttons are from my stash and the papers are scraps of "MME" 12 x 12 sheets. The happy birthday stamp is by "LOTV", the other sentiment is computer generated and the sentiment tag is by "Penny Black".

Please pop over to our blog to join in the fun and check out my fellow teamies work.

Thank you for looking :).

4 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.really beautiful design and colours and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Miss Andria, you've made another beautiful card. I just love the image and adding the bling for bubbles was a great idea. I like how you hid your tag behind the matted image. Nice. ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've given Tilda such great hair and a fabulous, sparkly dress. Love the sentiment on the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the gems coming from the glass, hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.