Sunday, 12 May 2013

Eclectic Ellapu - Purple Challenge


Good Morning everyone,

Time for another Purple Challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and this week our theme was chosen by the lovely Jacki and it is "Pink and Black and add a skull".

So I have made a pocket fold card and decorated this chipboard skull.


For the outside of the card I used a mixture of pink and black gingham paper by "Craft Creations" and the sentiment is by "LOTV". I coloured Tilda with promarkers and distressed her with black ink. I added some hessian which I coloured with promarkers and embellished with pearls and gems from my stash.



I covered the skull with scrap pieces of pink gingham paper and then covered it with crackle glaze. I edged the skull with black sequins for sparkle when it's hanging and threaded black ribbon through the hole to hang it up. The back of the skull was painted black.



A little bit out of my comfort zone with this challenge. Please check out the totally awesome inspiration from my fellow purplies and welcome our new team members here.





4 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.fabulous designs and colours and I love your tilda and amazing skull :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. something really weird going on with your blog sweetie. Barely found the comment button to let you know. Very nice card though.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up. I think I've fixed the problem now :)
      x

      Delete
  3. wow, brilliant what a scary skull and crossbones but very well made :) I'm sure the recipient will love it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.