Friday, 28 June 2013

Kitsch Card

Evening all,

This time next week the school year will have ended and I will be starting 8 weeks holiday :) whoooo hoooo.
Anyway I have an Easel Card to shre with you.
I was looking through my paper scraps folder and came across some of this gorgeous leopard skin paper from Basic Grey and thought it would go perfectly with this Greetings Farm stamp.


I coloured her with my promarkers: Satin, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Dusky Pink, ice Grey 1,2,3, Cool Grey 4,5,Black, Lipstick Red and Red. I also coloured the roses from The Ribbon Girl  with my lipstick red promarker. The gorgeous vintage lace is also from the Ribbon Girl.



The quotation stamp is by Paper Make Up stamps and I adore it, goes perfect with the image too.
I made the matching presentation box to protect the card through transit.

This card is available to buy in my Etsy Store.

Challenges:

I'd like to enter the following...

Paper Crafting Journey - Anything But A Square Card.
Crafty Creations - Fashion.

5 comments:

  1. Fab!! Love the leopard print!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.fabulous paper and design and I love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Love your take on our fashion challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgous. I love the paper and colours. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the animal print paper you used on this and the bold red flowers. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.