Sunday, 23 June 2013

Recipe Time - Eclectic Ellapu




Morning everyone,

Again I'm apologising for my shocking lack of blog posts and comments on all you lovely peeps. Ive been flat out busy at work, this is such a busy term at school!

Anyway time for another challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this week its the turn of us purples and I'm your hostess. I've chosen a recipe theme:

1 digi/stamped image, 2 embellies, 2 die cuts and 3 design papers.



I used the gorgeous "Graduation Girl 2013" from Saturated Canary and coloured her with my promarkers. I used my grand label and oval nesties and Swiss dots embossing folder. I added two gems from my stash and used scraps of paper. The sentiment is from "LOTV".

Remember you can make anything you want as long as it follows the recipe.Please check out my fellow teamies inspiration here.




8 comments:

  1. Very striking card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andria.i love your colour combo and fab design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are always amazing sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andria, this is such a fun card. The shape is wonderful and I love love love your choice of designer papers. Great image choice and composition. I really enjoyed your recipe challenge. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image and your card design....lovely working with you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and card design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! It is an Awesome card Love the way you have coloured her up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.