Monday, 23 September 2013

White Christmas



Good Evening Everyone,

I've finally found time to post a card, had many things going on and been super busy at work, but wanted to share this Christmas Card with you all.

The beautiful stamp is from LOTV and has been coloured with promarkers, then I stamped over the top with a clear embossing pad, sprinkled over crystal embossing powder then heat embossed it for super  sparkle.


The design paper is by Basic Grey and I have used a LOTV sentiment stamp wich was embossed with crystal powder, then I used a Memory Box Border die and Marianne Creatable Tree Die, these have been embossed and embellished with gems for added Christmas Sparkle.


I have distressed the edges of all layers, card is from my stash and is a real dark navy blue.

Thanks for looking.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Andrea. The mage is so cute and I love the papers and the snowflake die is gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great card. Great polar bear image and your trees work so well with bears.Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning andria.really gorgeous diecuts and design and i love the adorable image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, loving the soft colours hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.