Sunday, 15 September 2013

I'm A Genie In A Bottle

 
Hello Everybody,
 
Another Sunday and another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu, this week it's the turn of us purples and the theme is "Inspired By A Song" chosen by the lovely Bonnie.
 
I have gone with "I'm A Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera. I used this gorgeous Saturated Canary image and coloured her with my promarkers, experimenting with the hair.
 
I Used design papers from my stash and my star nesties and gems. The sentiments were computer generated.
 
 
I decorated the inside of the card to match.
 
Please stop by our blog and check out my fellow purple teamies inspirational projects, and join in with the fun.
 
Thanks for looking.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous andria.i love your striking colours and design and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you take on this challenge :) I was wowed when I first saw it :) Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.