Sunday, 1 September 2013

It's Sentimental



Good Morning Everyone,

Hope your all well, I'm back! Had 8 weeks holiday from work and 8 weeks holiday from blogging too, but shool re-opens on Wednesday and everything is returning to normal.

Anyway over at Eclectic Ellapu we have a new challenge for you, purple teams turn this week and I've chosen the theme "It's Sentimental" with the sentiment being the main focus on your project.




I have made a luxury Wedding Gift tag using this adorable quote from inkadinkadoo stamps, which i heat embossed in silver.

The netting and twine are from "The Ribbon Girl" and the charms from my stash. The paper roses and beading are also from "The Ribbon Girl".

The design papers are all scraps taken from off cuts.

Thank you for looking, please pop over to our blog and check out my fellow purple teamies inspiration.



3 comments:

  1. so stunning andria.i love the fabulous sentiment and your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Andria! Have fun at school on Wednesday, I'm back tomorrow!!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sentiment and your design. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time and thoughts.